Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Miami... 15 Years

This year, Daddy and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary! I can't imagine being married to anyone else. I can't imagine anyone else being the Daddy to my girls. I can't imagine my life without him.

To celebrate, we decided to leave for our annual trip for Daddy's work a day early. We flew to Miami a day before we were supposed to be headed to Turks & Caicos. It was nice to have some time with just us before we jumped into the work trip!

{Instagram Picture}... at the airport headed to Miami!

It was cloudy and a little rainy when we arrived so we settled for a little walk on the beach before getting ready for dinner.

I love how he humors me and takes cheesy pictures with me! But this is the only anniversary we have celebrated on a beach, so it was only fitting we took a picture in the sand!

We wanted a picture of us before we headed out for dinner but we didn't exactly have my good camera...so after several attempts to prop it up on things, we manged to get a few with us actually in them!


We enjoyed walking around Miami shopping and having Sushi for dinner! 

No comments: