Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Randoms

Our monthly edition of Random Pictures....

{instagram picture} we spent a nice spring day at the park!

Ashton asks me almost every day to either do my make up or my hair. She also tells me that I need to do something to my hair. So, on this day I let her curl my hair with her curling wand. I actually went out of the house like this and after we got home, she told me she wasn't a fan of my hair like that! Stinker.

This is the picture of a girl who was playing pretty hard with her sister!

{Instagram Picture}... my girl and I went for a little morning run!

{Instagram Picture}... a little practice riding her bike with no training wheels with my littlest girl!

{Instagram Picture}...since the Little Sister in the house goes to bed earlier than the Ashton, we were able to have a movie night with our Big Girl! We watched the Blind Side...love that movie!

This girl house doesn't have a train track or race car track so this girl decided to use her Jenga blocks to make her own!


{Instagram Picture}...I kept Landry home from school today with allergies/cold since she was sneezing non stop. We played several games of Guess Who!

Landry took our neighbors Graham and Wyatt for a ride in her cool dune racer car!


Playing in the backyard made these two hungry...snack break!

Can't believe we signed Landry up for Kindergarten!! 

Blogging on the patio while Landry plays...pure bliss!

{Instagram Picture}...Game Day!

These two still love playing Play Doh! I love when they play together!

A little pre-game hitting warm up!


Headed out for a date to the bank to deposit some of the money she saved up into her savings account!

Ashton had the STAAR test...I gave her a little something to boost her confidence! Math is not her favorite.

No comments: