Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kid To Kid Tour

While I was in Turks & Caicos with Daddy, I missed a huge milestone for Landry...her Kid-to-Kid Tour at Pink. This was her first opportunity to see her new school as an incoming Kindergartener (and not just the little sister). However, I wasn't at Ashton's either since I was working so I guess it was fair.

I am not sure who was more excited to go...Landry or Mamo and Papo! I love that they took some pictures and texted them to me since I was missing out!


I love this sweet picture of her neighborhood friends!

{Papo took this one of Landry sitting in her Mamo's lap}

Sweet girls that Landry has been to preschool with at Apple Creek and now they will get to go to elementary school together too! Ella and Elyse are precious girls!

Kinder Round Up...check.
Kid-to-Kid Tour...check.
Next up...Meet The Teacher in August!

No comments: