Friday, April 12, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week @ Apple Creek

This year of Pre-K for Landry is flying by! It is already time for Teacher Appreciaton Week!

Day One: Bring A Flower To Make A Bouquet 
The other room mom and I provided a vase for each teacher so when the kids brought in a flower, they added it to the vase. Once everyone brought in their flower, it made a pretty little arrangement. Landry was pretty excited about the purple flowers she chose.


Day Two:  
I found these cute little plastic mason jars (with cute straws) and filled them with chocolate. I found a cute little note to attach that said:YOU deserve CHOCOLATE...thanks for all you do!


Day 3: Thank You Note
This was a day that we asked the kids/parents to write a little thank you note for the teachers. Landry didn't want me to write one since it wasn't my teacher. She wanted the only thank you notes to come from her. So by golly...she wrote them a note and put it in an envelope with a little bag of smarties. The note said "Thanks for making me a smarty!"


Day 4&5: 
We gave them a little bag full of the goodies to make s'mores. I also found this cute little note on Pinterest to go with it. We also gave them a good summer cup filled with powdered water flavor. She wrote her name on the tags and was pleased as punch!




{I love her little heart to go along with her name. She was so proud of those tags!}

We really do love the teachers Landry has and we also love Miss Karen, Miss Kathy, and Miss DeeDee! They are all appreciated and are what makes Apple Creek so awesome!

No comments: