Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot

Here is a slideshow of our Valentine's Day photo shoot . Ashton was a trooper but Miss Landry was not enthused with having her picture taken. I decided to include all of the pictures so you could see the fun we had. I am sure the pictures will turn out better (and she will like it more) once Landry is no longer a bag of sweet sugar (squished up and falling over). This is just one of the many wonderful stages we get to experience...I wouldn't trade it for anything!

We hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are those pictures!!! Ashton looks like she's a pro at getting Landry settled down, way to go big sister! Erin, Landry resembles that picture of you in the yellow dress.

Mom/Grammy

Jill said...

Erin - The blog is so fancy! I'm so impressed. It looks like you've been blogging forever. Such cute pictures :)

The Leonard Four said...

I think my favorite pic is the "Not So Bad" shot! Landry's so cute I want to eat her! And that Ashton...what a grown-up girl! What's the deal with her looking so big! As you know, I stalk your blog everyday...new pics please! :)