Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


I am such a blessed Momma! Not only do I have the best little girls in the world, I have a husband who truly appreciates all that Moms do! The three of them get so excited and love making sure I feel appreciated.

Mother's Day always starts with me getting to sleep in...I LOVE to sleep in and it rarely happens so I soak it in when I get the chance! While I am catching some extra shut eye, my three people are busy in the kitchen making a yummy breakfast...Daddy's french toast and bacon!!

After breakfast it is time for cards and gifts. Landry can hardly stand the waiting...she takes after her Momma! 



They know how much I LOVE the homemade gifts from them. It always makes Bobby nervous because he never thinks they will be very good, BUT I have loved every single one of them! I love that they work together to make something for me! The coupon book was filled with things like: free week of meal planning, a manio-pedi, extra hugs and kisses, I got to pick out a beverage dispenser (something I have had my eye on), and a few other neat ideas!

This little gadget made me really happy! We like to have salads at this little restaurant and they make your salad in a metal bowl and chop it with little metal thingy...they got me one and I love it!


After our relaxing morning, w got cleaned up and went to Central Market...we don't have one close but I have heard several people talk about it, so we went to check it out and get stuff to make for dinner.

These two girls are my world! I just love being their Mommy!

{Instagram Picture}When we got home, the girls gave me a pedicure...complete with a foot massage and everything! It was absolutely lovely and so cute!

We spent the afteroon in the back yard watching the girls play on the slip-n-slide...





It was such a perfect day! I love being their mommy...it is the best (and hardest) job in the world! I am also lucky that I have so many Mommas in my life who help guide me and show how it should be done!!

No comments: