Monday, April 22, 2013

Our Garden Part 2

We are having so much with our garden so far...and we haven't even started growing anything yet! 

After Daddy got it built and filled with dirt, we went and picked out plants to put in it.  Then the girls made labels for the plants.

Ashton wrote the names of the plants on the spoons...

...Landry supervised until it was time for her job!

{As y'all know, I do not have a green thumb at all! Not even a little bit so I was worried about having a garden! I did a lot of research and scoured Pinterest for tips. One tip I found was that egg shells are helpful to plants. So, I collected egg shells to put in the garden. Good thing we eat a lot of eggs around here!}

Landry's job was to stick the spoons in next to the plant after it was in the ground. She rocked it!

There it is...all set up and ready to start growing! Now, let's just hope we actually get some herbs and veggies. Setting up a garden is a lot of work, time and money!

No comments: